Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random Oddness

I was headed Eastbound on the 10 tonight and I exited a few too short. It wasn't until I had driven about 5 or 6 blocks that I realized, I had no idea where I was headed and nothing looked familiar. So I made a right turn on the next street and drove a few more blocks, still not recognizing anything...until I came to a corner apartment complex named, "El Sereno". It took me back to when my ex-boyfriend Anthony used to live there. Then I went a few more blocks and recognized another apartment complex where another exes ex used to live.

I found it to be a bit odd that I would "accidentally" come upon both places in the same night. And both brought up a whole slurry of emotions and memories....none of them negative. I think I am healed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment